Ahem. Let me just check thesaurus.com… Yup, now I’m ready!
I am extremely, exceedingly, and utterly honored, privileged, and dignified by being nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by the wonderful Winterbayne.
So before I say anything else, I would like to thank my nominator. Dear Winterbayne, thank you 😥
Now there appear to be some rules here(oooh! exciting!)
Display the Award on your Blog. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. Post 7 things about yourself.
So with respect to the “rules,” here are seven things about my humble self:
- I hate my job. I H.A.T.E it!!
- I love to travel. I really hope I get to see the whole world before I die.
- I love trains–even though I’ve never seen one in real life. I don’t know why I love them.
- I think people argue too much about many useless things. Why don’t we all just, chill out? Life is much simpler than we make it out to be.
- I used to study electrical engineering. I dropped out, for no apparent reason.
- I’ve started many things, never followed through any of them.
- I really am writing with the aim to be the greatest novelist who ever lived. Aim big, or never aim at all.
Now for the fun part. Here are my 15 nominees:
- Reavski The Reav
- Violet VanDoren
- Michelle Mueller
- D. Emery Bunn
- Charlotte Cuevas
- Kate Loveton
- Opinionated Man
Check out these awesome bloggers up there! I am so lucky to have encountered them and many more–I really wish the rules didn’t specify a number.
Winterbayne, thanks again for the nomination. And I wish the best of luck to all my fellow bloggers out there. Let us all press real hard to reach our goals. It doesn’t matter if you aim for world peace, or the colonization of the Solar System; you must give it your best effort, and nonchalantly ignore any loser who tells you that you’re not gonna make it. You should really give up on your life when you stop dreaming.
I’ll die happily chasing my crazy dream, rather than lead a pathetic life chained by the illusive doctrines of logic and normality.
(I don’t know how the post ended with a preaching tone. But there you have it.)